Saturday, May 26, 2012

Florida After Kindergarten

We are here and it is PARADISE!! 
 We made record time to Florida yesterday when I picked the kids up from school.  I told them that if we got there fast enough we would have time to go to the hot tubs.  So, we stopped once at a gas station and once at a rest stop and made it Florida in 6 hours!!  Fastest time ever!  We went directly to the hot tubs and then went on a night walk on the beach.
Here we are today, May 26, it is so hard being cute...
 I could do this everyday this summer...
 Here are me and my girl catching some rays while T played with Grandma...
 We were the only ones by the pool.  We tried the beach, but it was really windy and just not much fun because of that.  However, the pool was perfect.  And the bar was open...
 Here is our graduate...
 I could just eat him.  He is so excited to be here and so excited to be staying with Grandma for an entire week...
 Our big girl will not be staying.  Grandma has asked her to stay, but she will not leave her Mama.  That's okay though...I would miss her.  We did enjoy the pool while we were there though...
 She mastered her jumping into the pool...


 I'm not sure who's hand this is.  I do know it's a little Tingle hand though...
 When the wind died down, and Grandma and I had consumed several beers, we all went to the beach and decided to see how T would look covered with sand...

 Mary was all for it...

 But then she had to check that he was ok...

 Mary kept taking my glasses...
 And since we were all covered with sand we went back to the pool to get cleaned up...
 I LOVE this pool.  It's perfect for little ones AND their Mama because of the depth...

 Pretty soon it started getting nasty and the storm came on quickly...

 One second it was hot and sunny and the next it is cold and dark...


 T, our meteorologist, was scared of the storm...


 This one was not...
 We tried to wait it out, but it kept getting worse so we had to head in...


Mary and I were originally going to stay until Monday, but the rain never went away.  We ended up leaving on Sunday around lunch and were able to stay home on Monday just playing. 
Tyrus is an old pro at Grandma's house and is at home there.  He ended up staying for over a week and had Grandma all to himself.  We do miss him!

No comments: